- Recruiters (HR) will also be vetted upon registration.
- Once approved - you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org (N.B! make sure it comes from this email address).
- You will get a second email with a template that outlines the process as per the website for the:
- placements and fees
Template Structure (Sections)
- Section A - consists of a proforma invoice and unique ref# to quote on your EFT payments for the placement payments.
- Section B - provides the "short list" section that will accompany the TSST info where you need to stipulate the job spec (minimum requirements).
- Section C - is the "Selection Feedback" section where you stipulate your preferred talent to be interviewed by you.
- Section D - is a talent release section with the contact details and Job Ready Recognition Badge of the preferred talent.
- Section E - is a confirmation section of your final placement/s including the Proof Of Payment (POP) .
To start the above process, please send your TSST (Talent Search and Spec Template) (download it from the Recruiter Webpage).
- We will never call you, but email you.
- We will ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES when we communicate with you:
- email@example.com - invoicing matters
- firstname.lastname@example.org - short listing, recruitment matters
- IMPOSTERS are making contact, offer fake jobs/talent, and ask for money!
- We only charge the fees quoted on the website and your invoice.
Our Recruitment certification no is PEA_202008121646