Rosemarie Angeline Lodewick
Serial Entrepreneur / Adventurer / Author
Who are we?
> A registered Skills Development & Recruitment Agency under Section 8 of the Skills Development Act 97 of 1998.
What product and services do we offer?
> Job Ready Soft Skills
> Talent Acquisition
Rosemarie's life journey is a testimony of wisdom vs intellect. She grew up during the apartheid era in South Africa, but never took on the victim mentality - instead, she allowed God to execute "His" plan for her life as a victor!
Rosemarie was fortunate to sharpen her skills during her tenure at many amazing banks.
ABSA (Associated Banks of South Africa)
- HR Practitioner - Rosemarie acquired her HR Diploma (PGDPM) from the "Institute for Personnel Management - Parktown, Johannesburg (SA).
- Absa Property Division - she moved to this division as one of the pioneers to expedite the "Multi-Listing" software system to be marketed to the Real Estate Fraternity in SA.
1995 - 2003
- Property Division, Marketing and Sales Consultant - as top performer on a consistent basis, when Rosemarie achieved 1st place nationally for writing the highest value of home loans during 1999, she moved from Nedbank's Property Division to consult to Corporate SA on behalf of Nedbank's Group Schemes Division.
- During the same tenure, she was nominated as one of the Master Trainers to facilitate the HIV Aids training program.
- During 2001, Rosemarie did part-time (night) studies at the Rhema Bible College to obtain a Diploma in "Community Leadership" - this knowledge and qualification still stands her in good stead to deliver all her social activities.
- During 2003, Rosemarie left Nedbank to start her own business, and delved into what she knew best.
Products and Services:
2003 - date
- Mortgage Origination
- Property Development consulting
- Signed-up with a private Training Vendor to train Nedbank employees:
i) Code of banking practice; ii) Crime Awareness; iii) Basil II Financial Intelligence.
2007 - Date
- Skills Development & Recruitment
- Business Development (own projects)
- Mortgage Origination (public)
- Property Development Consulting (land owners, developers and construction industry)
- Business Consulting i) 2008 - 2010 Attorney Firm ii) 2011 - Ekurhuleni Primary Schools - borrower training to teachers ii) 2012-2014 worked on book project iii) 2015 - date Thaba Eco Hotel
- Cooking, domestic chores, and occasionally baby-sitting grand-daughter
- Reading, travel and outdoors
1975 - 1983
- Youth Leader
- Served on her Community Sports and Housing Committees
- Running and played social tennis
- Writing: i) journals ii) wrote and directed a play (The Mock Wedding)
- Freelance journalism - Beeld Newspapers
- Continuity Presenter in training - had six appearances on SABC TV 1 for "From the Book" (a bible reading opening slot on TV)
Wrote and self-published her book called “The Rugby Fan”.
- The book is based on a true story of an All Black Rugby Player (the stalwart Stephan Donald), who was under duress by fans for losing two critical games for the All Blacks - something that was not part of the fairytale winning-run of AB rugby; needless to say that fans did not bode well with the loss!
-The book advocates rational, fair and decent sports blogging where Rosemarie was one of only two females amongst an army of International male and ruthless bloggers!
- Blogging on abs.com, while at work during 2010 - 2013 was a roller coaster experience! Here Rosemarie set the record straight and distinguished fans (professionals from the amateurs). She took the opportunity to encourage players to express their faith, use rhythm more (maybe go Nia Dancing - a Chinese dancing technique to boost rhythm). She also encouraged athletes to consider relocating to other rugby nations to obtain financial sustainability, as rugby does not provide any guarantees, neither does it sustain families of rugby players after they hang up their boots!
- Real time blogging content is documented in the book that includes much humor, tears and passion for the game. The book goes on to advocate an unbiased relationship between athletes and fans, and finally shares the history of rugby (educational).
- New Zealand government independently made a documentary of the fairytale story of Stephan Donald, called "The Kick". This documentary depicts many emotions of the player himself, the nation and the fans. SD was a villain for most of his early rugby career despite his brilliant talent and prowess; when backed by Rosemarie for three years during the blogging fiesta - she made a statement on the blog and said, quote "Stephen Donald will be the last man standing come 2011 Rugby World Cup". A prophetic statement that turned into reality vindicated both SD and Rosemarie!
The book was:
- launched at Twickenham, London during a Rugby Roadshow - 2014
- awarded author of the month at OR Thambo International's marketing fair, in association with Exclusive books and Kwenda Marketing (2015)
- It is available on Amazon International and a few online stores
Rosemarie’s company, “MasterClass Trading 133 CC” is a registered company within the SA law and a VAT Vendor. The company ethos run on sound values and fall under the Jurisdiction of God the Father and CEO, Jesus Christ the Savior and Marketing Head, The Holy Spirit, Operational Force, Power and Counsellor - thousands of angels as subordinates and way makers.
“Miracles happen every day, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you."
-Jon Bon Jovi-