ATTENTION: FINAL YEAR TERTIARY STUDENTS & ALUMNI
WE ARE OFFERING THE PROGRAM FREE VIA BUSINESS SPONSORSHIPS
TO GET YOU READY FOR THE JOB MARKET!!
Market Feedback & Sentiments
- The South African economy is at crises level and causing a ripple effect within the socio-economic landscape.
- The youth (future working class) suffer the demise both financially and morally.
- The suicide rate is increasing amongst the youth and families are finding it difficult to cope in every regard.
- Business South Africa is making strategic adjustments and restructuring to:
- Remain in business.
- Align with the "new normal" by applying "artificial intelligence" in order to reach customers effectively, but unfortunately many will be left behind.
- South Africa is ahead of the rest of the world in regards to employment equity and skills development policies, while "Black Lives Matter" groups are finding it difficult to keep traction. Our BBEE (Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment), SETA (Sector Education and Training Authority) and Skills Development Legislation and policies stand our country in good stead to rule out inequalities, and it is now up to every business to take the next step and press into the youth to help them emotionally.
- There is a need for Corporate SA to cooperate strategically when they offer Internships. The status quo is to offer vocational intelligence, but once the candidate leaves the program - they go lost in the system.
Exit Strategy - MasterClass Youth Community
- We collaborate with Tertiary Institutions to offer the job ready program as indicated above.
- Once students and graduates complete the program, we segment them within their relevant faculties.
- Once they complete the Job Ready Program, they authometically advance to the online “MasterClass Youth Community” platform where we assist them to find Internships while we follow their journey during these programs.
- When they complete the above, we guide them how to source permanent employment and continue the mentorship for the first two years during permanent employment.
- We also have a preferred panel of professionals who are on stand-by to provide wealth creation advisory services when the candidates start their permanent employment.
We urge corporations to join our initiative to help sustain the Youth Capital Market by making their Internship programs available to us to deplay job ready candidates and follow the above process.
Please contact us at email@example.com