Our Job Ready program is governed and owned by a B-BBEE (Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment) contributing company within the SA Company's Law. The company is also woman-owned and a registered Recruitment and Skills Development Agency (see certificate numbers at the bottom of this screen).
We intercept existing relationships between business and universities/tertiary institutions and assist with the following options:
- Source Intern Talent on behalf of the business.
- Offer the job ready program to all the selected candidates (no cap) and expedite the shortlisting.
- Refer "five" candidates on the shortlist to the business to proceed with final shortlisting.
- When the preferred candidate/s are being placed, the business will affect the placement fee on a 30-day payment term.
- Engage with the business direct to offer the job ready program as one of the "induction training" programs.
- It is a one-day program, and the business SA can affect payment on a 30-day term.
- The business can claim the fee from the "Skills Development Discretionary" grant under category "G" as a non-accredited program. The program is a generic "gate-way" program within all business industries.
Business SA has the prerogative to exercise their CSI (Corporate Social Investment) contributions by sponsoring students/candidates to do the "Job Ready " program.
> Register on the "sign-up" page.
> Complete your company details.
> You will receive a pro-forma invoice.
>When business receives the student's "order no and details", it will need to affect payment to allow the student access to the program.
>We will send the business the student's "recognition badge" to allow the business to claim their B-BBEE incentives in favour of "Youth Development".
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com
Once you are set, we will search our system for suitable talent as follows:
Once we receive your TSST we allow for 15 working days to complete the selection and placement process:
- First 5 days - we identify suitable talent
- Second 5 days - recruiter short-list talent
- Third and final 5 days - recruiter interview/place talent
Talent Profiles include:
- A Video Introduction
- Psychometric & Career Mapping Assessment Results
- A comprehensive CV that includes the Job Ready Recognition Badge
Once the talent has been short-listed, the recruiter will receive a Pro Forma Invoice (PFI):
- Upon receipt of the above, we will send items 1 - 3 above for one-on-one interviews.
- You will be allowed an additional 5 working days to consider placement/s.
- Intern placements - ZAR5000 including VAT
- Young Professionals' with experience - 10% of CTC (Cost to Company) of candidate's salary, including VAT
RECRUITERS/ HR REGISTER HERE!