ESD (Enterprise and Supplier Development) Program
Our Job Ready program is governed and owned by a BBBEE (Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment) contributing company within the SA Labour Law. The company is also woman-owned and a registered Recruitment and Skills Development Agency (see certificate numbers at the bottom of this screen).
SA Corporations are welcome to exercise their CSI (Corporate Social Investment) contributions, and sign-up "MasterClass Job Ready Career Skills" as an ESD (Enterprise and Supplier Development) beneficiary for 12 / 24 months to enjoy Job Ready Intern Talent Acquisition services. We have a standard Agreement for this purpose; otherwise, you may expedite your in-house agreement.
For more information, please email us at ESDCollaborations@mc-jobreadycareerskills.com
We also provide ad hoc services to Corporations/Recruiters/L&D (Learning and Development platforms.
General Services Offering - Job Ready Intern Talent Acquisition
- Search for, and pre-screen suitable Intern talent
- Expedite the job ready skills program prior to placement. In the meantime, majority of our candidates do not have tools and wifi services (data) to be able to do the job ready program, but they have excellent Resumes. In the event that we need to refer them for placement, we will team up with the Employer and include the Job Ready program for free during the induction training.
Local and International Recruiters
- Corporations (HR)
- Recruitment Agencies
- Small-Medium Businesses
(NB: The automatic search facility will only be ready mid 2021)
Once you are set, we will search our system for suitable talent as follows:
Once we receive your TSST we allow for 15 working days to complete the selection and placement process:
- First 5 days - we identify suitable talent
- Second 5 days - recruiter short-list talent
- Third and final 5 days - recruiter interview/place talent
Talent Profiles include:
- A Video Introduction
- Psychometric & Career Mapping Assessment Results
- A comprehensive CV that includes the Job Ready Recognition Badge
Once the talent has been short-listed, the recruiter will receive a Pro Forma Invoice (PFI):
- Upon receipt of the above, we will send items 1 - 3 above for one-on-one interviews.
- You will be allowed an additional 5 working days to consider placement/s.
- ZAR5000 including VAT per placement
25% - now only ZAR3 750.00 including VAT per placement
CSI, ESD Contributors
Only ZAR2500.00 including VAT per placement
RECRUITERS/ HR REGISTER HERE!